Key Benefits of IBAT’s 2016 Salary Survey:
- NEW in 2016: expanded benefits section to provide insights into health insurance benefit trends.
- Participating banks recieve the full salary survey report and online access to the custom reporting tool free of charge.
- Only the top 25 most essential job positions to reduce your time commitment.
- Consolidated data filtration parameters to yield larger data pools for more valuable customized comparison reporting.
- Comprehensive static report of survey results and online custom reporting tool for peer comparisons.
- Targeted questions on bank employee benefits.
How do I access the survey results?
Results for IBAT’s 2016 Salary Survey can be purchased according to the pricing schedule below when they become available in September of this year. Contact Christopher Williston at email@example.com or 512-275-2208.
|PDF Survey Report||Online Custom Reporting Tool|
|IBAT Member Participant||FREE||FREE|
|IBAT Member Non-Participant||$875|
Take comfort in knowing that all compensation and organizational information is entered on a secure website and encrypted during transmission. Industry Insights also abides by all Safe Harbor guidelines to protect the confidentiality and anonymity of your bank’s data.
Data collection will close July 31, 2016.