Purpose: To represent IBAT associate members and to serve as a resource for bankers, IBAT staff, and for emerging legislative and regulatory issues.
The chairman sits on the IBAT Board of Directors.
The Council meets quarterly. Each council member has a term of three years which can be renewed once. Learn more.
Feel free to email Council Members with comments, concerns, questions or ideas.
Ryan Esquell, Chairman
|Sales Director||Abound Resourcesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
William (Billy) Granville, III, CLU, ChFC
|Owner/Managing Member||Granville Financial Groupemail@example.com|
||Principal||Phase Engineering, Inc.||Melanie@PhaseEngineering.com|
|Business Development Manager||CalTechfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Janine Kasper||Sales Executive||Deluxe Financial Servicesemail@example.com|
|Account Executive||Cornerstone Correspondent Lendingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|President & CEO||Advantage Health Plans Trustemail@example.com|
|President||Bank Compensation Consulting, Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
||Vice President - Technology Compliance||GarlandHeartemail@example.com|
|Vice President - Member Relations & Advertising Manager||IBATfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- More recognition for Associate Members (ribbons at Convention and recognition at Convention General Session).
- Established Associate Member Orientation and working on an Associate Member Information Exchange.
- 2006 Council recommendation to IBAT Dues Task Force regarding Associate Member (AM) dues tiered structure which was adopted.
- Working on community service project(s) for the involvement of Associate Members with bankers.
- Status letter to AMs to let them know what is going on at IBAT and what the Council is doing for them.
- New letter to welcome new AMs.
- Web Enhancements on AM Search.
- AM Survey developed, distributed, results tallied and working areas of concern from the survey (website, Forum).
- Implemented the use of the tiered structure created for dues to recognize AMs for the Five*Star Award.
- Created and implement a process to review product/service listing requested and revised current list, dividing into those used and those needed.
- Responsible for the recommendation of the “Speed Dating” at the Leadership Division Conference that was adopted by staff.