You can now receive your subscription via:
- Daily email delivery of PDF edition
- Full American Banker website access
- Free American Banker iPad app
- Click here to learn more
How you can sign up today:
- Contact Alina Greavu at email@example.com with your name, bank name and email address.
- Alina will contact you within 1 week with your username and password from American Banker.
Do you have a current subscription to American Banker?:
Please contact Alina Greavu at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reserve your free subscription once your current subscription ends.
*American Banker subscriptions are good through December 31, 2015.
- Through American Banker's custom email alert program, you can receive a daily "package" of headlines in addition to our automatic Daily Briefing and Intraday News Update emails. These custom email newsletters are based on department (mortgages, payments, investment products, etc.), state and region, and key word search. All online subscribers, now even those who are IP authenticated, can personalize their online experience with customized email alerts and reports.
- American Banker recently launched a mobile version of its website that lists all news article headlines in a mobile-friendly view. Headlines are based on American Banker's RSS feeds with the latest news. Users who visit American Banker.com with their handheld device are automatically served the mobile version, whether visiting the homepage directly or linking to a story in an eNewsletter. Perfect for executives on-the-go.
- Subscriber access to the New American Banker iPad app.
- American Banker PDF Delivery - As part of their green initiatives, American Banker stopped printing the Friday edition and now offers the daily newspaper in PDF format to all subscribers.
- And, American Banker's website will continue to be refreshed throughout the day by editors of the publication with content provided by some of SourceMedia's industry-leading information parnters, such as Dow Jones, Bloomberg, PR Newswire, Informa, SNL Financial, Institutional Risk Analytics and Accuity.
Please contact Darlene Revers at 512-474-6889 if you have questions about this or any other benefit of your IBAT membership.