Associate members are companies (not individuals) that offer products and services to the banking industry.
- 1-10 employees = $995
- 11-200 employees = $1,195
- 201-499 employees = $1,395
- 500+ employees = $1,995 [new tier]
Associate members shall have the privileges of active membership except the protective benefits and the right to vote or hold elective office. The benefit package has an estimated annual value of over $5,000.
Need More Information?
Contact Darlene Revers, IBAT Vice President of Member Relations & Advertising Manager, at (800)749-4228 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on one of the links below to access more information of interest to Associate Members:
- List of Associate Members
- Advertising Information
- 2014 Partnership Opportunities
- IBAT Call for Presentations
- Advisory Council
- Associate Member Resources
- Next Live Associate Member Exchange - Sunday, September 28, 2014 in Fort Worth (details to follow by mid-year).
- Five Star Award Participation
- Social Media Options
How to Join
Submit an application along with two community bank customer references (or if you are new to community banking, two customer references) along with a check for the dues based on the number of employees in your company as listed under "Dues" at the top of this page. IBAT will verify the references, and then the IBAT Executive Committee will review the application. Once your application has been approved, you will be sent a Welcome Packet.