Associate members are companies (not individuals) that offer products and services to the banking industry.
- 1-10 employees = $995
- 11-200 employees = $1,195
- 201-499 employees = $1,395
- 500+ employees = $1,995
Associate members shall have the privileges of active membership except the protective benefits and the right to vote or hold elective office. The benefit package has an estimated annual value of over $5,000.
Contact Darlene Revers, IBAT Vice President of Member Relations & Advertising Manager, at (800)749-4228 or e-mail email@example.com. Or click on one of the links below to access more information of interest to Associate Members:
- 2014 Associate Member Directory
- 2015 Partnership Opportunities
- Advertising Information
- Advisory Council
- Associate Member PAC Drive
- Associate Member Resources
- Associate Member Roster
- Five*Star Award Participation
- IBAT Call for Presentations
- IBAT Leadership Division Guide for Associate Members
- Next Live Associate Member/Company Information Exchange - Thursday, November 13, 2014 in Austin
- Social Media Options
Submit an application along with two community bank customer references (or if you are new to community banking, two customer references) along with a check for the dues based on the number of employees in your company as listed under "Dues" at the top of this page. IBAT will verify the references, and then the IBAT Executive Committee will review the application. Once your application has been approved, you will be sent a Welcome Packet.