WEBINAR OR ON-DEMAND WEB LINK (LINK INCLUDES FREE CD ROM)
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
12 - 1:30 pm PT
1 - 2:30 pm MT
2 - 3:30 pm CT
3 - 4:30 pm ET
Examiners are due next month! Will your bank pass overdraft protection policy and practice scrutiny? This program is designed to provide an update and teach you how to complete an ODP program checkup before examiners arrive. Whether your process is automated or ad hoc, whether you are an FDIC or OCC examined institution, there are specific areas that examiners will target in the examination process this year. This webinar will cover litigation, federal laws, state laws, and other ODP “hotspots” in today’s regulatory environment.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
• Your ODP program – will it pass the test? An exam checklist
• Regulation E, Regulation DD, and state laws
• 2005 joint guidance for all banks
• 2010 guidance for FDIC automated banks
• Examination questions for FDIC and OCC banks
• Examination “hot spots” and how the rules are being interpreted
• Lawsuits around the country and how banks are being targeted for unfair trade
• Policy, procedures, fees, and marketing in 2012
• Fair or unfair trade? A look at potential federal and state issues
• Frequently asked questions about overdraft programs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for compliance staff, deposit operations, and management who are responsible for implementing a fair and compliant overdraft program.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Deborah L. Crawford,