WEBINAR OR ON-DEMAND WEB LINK (LINK INCLUDES FREE CD ROM)
Thursday, March 8, 2012
12 - 1:30 pm PT
1 - 2:30 pm MT
2 - 3:30 pm CT
3 - 4:30 pm ET
Troubled debt restructuring and six regulator concerns about TDR policies and procedures will be the focus of this webinar. Regulatory descriptions regarding experiencing financial difficulty and granting concessions will be provided. In addition, proper risk classification, reporting status, accrual status, impairment analysis, examples of impairment determination, and accounting for payments and expenditures will also be covered.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
Accounting/Auditing Series Webinars!
Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5.
Click here to learn more about the Accounting/Auditing Series.
• Classifications – types of modifications
• Troubled debt restructured loans – both retail and commercial
• Granting a concession
• Experiencing financial difficulty
• Examples of TDRs
• Collateral-dependent loans
• Comprehensive review of a borrower’s financial condition
• Identification of repayment source
• Determination of collateral value
• Market analysis
• Appraisal requirements
• Cost to sell
• Credit classification
• Reporting status
• Accrual status
• Proper risk classification
• Impairment analysis
• Report of condition and income
• Posting payments
• Accounting of expenditures
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This presentation should be attended by presidents, CEOs, CFOs, senior loan officers, auditors, and loan review personnel.
MEET THE PRESENTER
S. Wayne Linder,
Young & Associates, Inc.