WEBINAR OR ON-DEMAND WEB LINK (LINK INCLUDES FREE CD ROM)
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
12 - 1:30 pm PT
1 - 2:30 pm MT
2 - 3:30 pm CT
3 - 4:30 pm ET
Sometimes Mother Nature does not play fair. Devastating storms that threaten life and property seem to come every year! Banks play a vital role in ensuring that the provisions of the National Flood Insurance Program are carried out. Regulatory agencies are paying closer attention than ever before and they are quick to issue penalties. This must-attend webinar will provide a complete update on flood guidelines, as well as the most-recent Frequently Asked Questions. Flood property case studies will be covered to ensure proper application of information addressed during this session.
In addition, you will receive tools and sample procedures. The participant materials will be provided in MS Word so you can easily incorporate sample documents and language into your own policies and procedures. Join us for this webinar and make your next flood exam a non-event!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
• What loans are covered by this regulation?
• Flood determinations: complete, accurate, and timely
• Notice for flood properties – timing is imperative
• How much flood insurance is enough? The most-recent FAQs focus on determining the appropriate amount of insurance.
• Force placing insurance: what are your bank’s procedures?
• Flood monitoring and tracking tools
• Tools for reviewing your own files
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit lenders, loan processors, compliance officers, and auditors.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.