- Impact if all employees don’t consider BSA/AML their responsibility
- Correlation of the Bank’s Risk Profile with CIP & CDD
- CTR & SAR Essentials
- Actions to take to make BSA compliance more customer friendly
- Board of Director’s involvement in BSA/AML
- Detecting Money Laundering
- Consequences of Non-Compliance
Mary White - Mary leads IBAT’s Cluster training initiative in addition to serving on the faculty of IBAT’s Bank Operations Institute. Audiences value her engaging style whether she’s talking about compliance or performance management. Mary also owns the training & consulting firm, WTC Performance Group.
What Others Have Said:
"Everyone here at State National Bank enjoyed the training so much we
were still buzzing about it the next day. We like how you held your
workshop, it had a down to earth feeling to it. Even though, we were a
group it felt as if you were talking one-on-one with each one of us.
You really help us understand the many aspects of the BSA / AML
programs." -Susann Minyard