Director Series: Buy, Sell or Remain Independent: Strategic Decisions for Your Board
WEBINAR OR ON-DEMAND WEB LINK
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
9 - 10:30 am MT
10 - 11:30 am CT
11 - 12:30 pm ET
Whether to buy, sell, or remain independent are fundamental strategic decisions for every board’s consideration. This webinar will cover the issues the board should contemplate when assessing these alternatives, including actions to take to remain independent, purchase-associated issues, and “10 acquisition secrets” for community bank buyers and sellers. Pricing and due diligence will also be addressed from both the buyer’s and seller’s side, as will expansion through branch acquisitions.
- Strategic issues regarding ownership
- Pros and cons of buying, selling, or remaining independent
- Understand what is necessary to thrive as an independent community bank in this environment
- Ten acquisition secrets for buying or selling a bank
- What the board should consider if a combination or outright sale is in the picture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for outside directors and senior executive officers of community banks.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Jeffrey C. Gerrish,
Gerrish McCreary Smith
Don’t Miss the other Director Series Webinars!
Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5.
Click here to learn more about the Director Series.