Branch Performance Indexing: Are Your Branches Achieving Their Full Potential?
WEBINAR OR ON-DEMAND WEB LINK
Thursday, June 28, 2012
12 - 1:30 pm PT
1 - 2:30 pm MT
2 - 3:30 pm CT
3 - 4:30 pm ET
An ongoing question among many community financial institutions is how to accurately evaluate the performance of their branches. This webinar covers how to combine factors such as deposit growth, new accounts growth, loan growth, and market share growth with market potential and competitive factors to achieve a true image of branch performance. In short, branch performance indexing addresses how to rate your branches on both internal performance factors and external market influences to provide a total picture of branch performance.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
- How to determine the market potential of each branch trading area
- How to determine branch performance relative to market potential
- Ranking branches based on a combination of market potential and performance
- Identify under-performing and over-performing branches relative to market potential
- Creating a marketing plan based on various levels of market potential with your institution’s footprint
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited to CEOs, presidents, COOs, senior retail officers, and marketing officers.
MEET THE PRESENTER