Capital is Available: How Do You Find It?
WEBINAR OR ON-DEMAND WEB LINK
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
12 - 1:30 pm PT
1 - 2:30 pm MT
2 - 3:30 pm CT
3 - 4:30 pm ET
Capital is still king. During the recent four-year debacle capital was not readily available, however, it is becoming accessible now. That includes equity capital and debt capital. The board needs to consider opportunities for generating and deploying capital. These issues will all be addressed during this fast-paced webinar.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
• Explore new sources for capital
• Creative techniques regarding generating capital
• Alternatives for deploying capital
• Obligation and process related to capital and enhancing the value for shareholders
• Real-world alternatives regarding the creation and use of capital
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for outside directors and senior executive officers of community banks.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Jeffrey C. Gerrish,
Gerrish McCreary Smith