Facebook & Community Banking: What Should Your Strategy Be?
WEBINAR OR ON-DEMAND WEB LINK
Thursday, July 12, 2012
12 - 1:30 pm PT
1 - 2:30 pm MT
2 - 3:30 pm CT
3 - 4:30 pm ET
As the term social networking is quickly becoming synonymous with simply having a Facebook page, many bankers have already created their own Facebook page and use it to promote their bank, events, and other information online. But with recent changes to the form and the “new” Timeline layout which modifies the look and feel of a page, engagement strategies to get more interaction are becoming even more important. What used to be all about “getting fans” has become less of a strategic priority than ensuring you are engaging with the ones you have now (and ensuring your information is seen). If you want to get the most out of your Facebook efforts, this session is for you!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
- The new Timeline features, image sizes, settings, and configuration options
- Creatively branding your page by using Apps (formerly called Tabs) with custom graphics and text descriptions
- Key engagement strategies to get people to participate in the conversation
- Promoting your page with Facebook advertising and how to build the right target audience
- Facebook “Insights” and what the analytics indicate about your performance (what’s working and what could be better)
- Ways to incorporate offline marketing efforts with your online Facebook strategy with things such as “check-in”
- Review of banks and other online brands that are doing it right – lessons you can learn and implement into YOUR Facebook strategy
- Compliance issues surrounding Facebook and how they impact a bank’s participation and engagement strategy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is well-suited for both senior management and marketing managers. Anyone involved in, or responsible for, marketing and promoting your bank will learn good ideas that can be implemented.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Eric C. Cook,
WSI Internet Consulting