1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The BSA officer’s role is very important and carries many responsibilities. Whether you are new to the position, the former assistant BSA officer, or redesigning a weak program, this webinar is designed to help make the transition as easy as possible. Join us to learn the most-important compliance requirements, how to monitor for suspicious activity (a core duty), and how to ensure your next BSA exam will go smoothly.
- Primary compliance obligations – CTR requirements, annual risk assessment, monitoring transactions, etc.
- How to ensure the BSA policy that was adopted is compliant and complete
- How to monitor high-risk accountholders
- What types of reports are most useful in identifying suspicious activities?
- Developing a written “SAR escalation” process
- BSA exam “hot buttons”
- What is most important for you to tackle first in your new role?
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- BSA policy checklist
- Written SAR escalation procedures
- Sample written procedures for monitoring high-risk accountholders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new BSA officers and will be an excellent refresher for seasoned BSA officers or assistant BSA officers. The session would also be useful for auditors conducting the bank’s independent annual BSA audit.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
MEET THE PRESENTER
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.