12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Long-term success for your bank is based on your commitment and ability to gain and maintain satisfied customers. Studies have proven that the more products and services owned, the greater the customer retention. The key to successfully adding additional products and services is often determined by how the frontline approaches the promotion process. This webinar will cover the steps toward influencing decision making in your bank’s favor, while providing a non-threatening, highly-effective approach to cross selling. Discover how to give customers the “I have no reason to look elsewhere” mentality. You will also learn the CLIENT Promotion System that will help the frontline identify and act upon cross-selling and referral opportunities every day.
- Cross-selling perspective: What are the attitudes of customers and staff and how does each impact the approach?
- Successful cross-selling and retention strategies: The four realities you must know to be successful… before you begin
- The key to effective cross selling and the power of high retention: Influence customers’ decision-making process to choose and stay with your bank and how this impacts long-term success
- The CLIENT Promotion System: A proven approach to identify and effectively cross sell the right way every day. From communication to reassurance, you will be prepared to make the most of your efforts
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- A recharged approach across the bank culture to seek out cross-promotion opportunities
- Scripts, power phrases, and triggers to identify and effectively cross promote the right way
- The CLIENT Promotion System: A highly-effective tool that provides immediate results to your cross-promotion efforts while impacting retention.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit new account personnel, customer service representatives, business development staff, trainers, and supervisors.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
MEET THE PRESENTER
Pinnacle Training Group