12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Over the last several years, the legal landscape of banking has changed dramatically with the enactment of the Dodd-Frank Act and the numerous regulations promulgated by bank regulatory agencies. To be effective, bank directors and executives must understand the basic legal landscape and changes that affect bank operations. Join us for an overview of the legal aspects of bank regulation, including highlights of recent changes in banking law.
- Overview of the current regulatory environment
- Primer on the bank regulatory and examination process
- Dodd-Frank overview and update
- Impact and purview of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Key banking laws and regulations overview
- Understanding UDAAP and fair lending compliance
- Other hot button legal and compliance issues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for bank executives, outside directors, and other bank officers that are involved in the bank’s operational and compliance functions.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
MEET THE PRESENTER
Fenimore, Kay, Harrison & Ford, LLP