How to Participate
- Service excellence that provides community banks with the support they can depend upon;
- Human relationships based upon trust, respect and strong working relationships;
- Integrity that meets the high standards banks have a right to expect from their trusted suppliers;
- Never-ending commitment to the success of the community banking industry; and
- Exceptional value for the products and services provided.
In 2012, we moved the award presentation from the IBAT Convention to the Leadership Conference. Since many Associate Members attend the Leadership Conference, this will be the perfect arena to showcase our IBAT Five*Star Award recipients.
To be considered for the 2013 IBAT Five*Star Award, you may submit your 2013 Interest Form any time before next year’s deadline of Friday, February 28, 2013. Completed forms will be separated into employee tiers and an outside panel of judges will review all applications and select one honoree from each tier:
- Tier 1 - 15 or fewer employees
- Tier 2 - 16 to 150 employees
- Tier 3 - 151 or more employees
IBAT Five*Star Award honorees will be announced during the Friday
General Session of the Leadership Conference, June 14, 2013, at
Horseshoe Bay Marriott. We look forward to your participation in the Five*Star Award program.
For more information, contact Darlene Revers at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mae Beth Palone at email@example.com.
IBAT Five*Star Legends Award Winners
If a company receives the IBAT Five*Star Award 5 times, they
will receive the coveted IBAT Five-Star Legends Award and are no longer
eligible for this competition.
Our congratulations go out to the employees of the following
Legends Award winners for their outstanding service and support of the Texas
community banking industry.
2011 - Deluxe Financial Services
2007 - McCoy Myers & Associates
Past Recipients of the Award Include:
2010-Deluxe Financial Services
2010-The Genesis Group
2010-The Baker Group
2009-Deluxe Financial Services
2009-The Genesis Group
2009-The Baker Group
2008-Deluxe Financial Services
2008-The Garland Group
2007-The Genesis Group
2007-Deluxe Financial Services
2006 - AudioTel Corporation (ProfitStars)
2006 - Clark Consulting
2006 - McCoy Myers &
2005 - AccuSource Solutions
2005 - AudioTel Corporation (ProfitStars)
2005 - McCoy Myers &
2004 - AudioTel Corporation (ProfitStars)
2004 - McCoy Myers &
2004 - The Baker Group
2003 - McCoy Myers &
2002 - McCoy Myers &
2001 - McCoy Myers &
2000 - FundsXpress