Participate in the 2015 Survey Now!
For the past 24 years, the IBAT Community Bank Salary and Compensation Survey has been the “gold standard” for salary and benefit data. It is the exclusive go-to resource for community bank CEOs grappling with compensation issues for bank personnel. IBAT’s Salary Survey is administered by Industry Insights, a leading survey research firm exclusively serving the research needs of trade and professional associations, dealer organizations and other affiliated groups since 1980.
Submission deadline is July 31!
Key Benefits of IBAT’s 2015 Salary Survey:
- Participating banks recieve the full salary survey report free of charge and complimentary access to a salary strategies webinar to be held later this year.
- Only the top 25 most essential job positions to reduce your time commitment.
- Consolidated data filtration parameters to yield larger data pools for more valuable customized comparison reporting.
- Comprehensive static report of survey results and online custom reporting tool for peer comparisons.
- Targeted questions on bank employee benefits.
How do I access the survey results?
Results for IBAT’s 2015 Salary Survey can be purchased according to the pricing schedule below when they become available in September of this year Contact Christopher Williston at email@example.com or 512-275-2208.
|PDF Survey Report||Online Custom Reporting Tool|
|IBAT Member Participant||FREE||$395|
|IBAT Member Non-Participant||$875|
Take comfort in knowing that all compensation and organizational information is entered on a secure web site and encrypted during transmission. Industry Insights also abides by all Safe Harbor guidelines to protect the confidentiality and anonymity of your bank’s data.