2014 Survey Results Now Available!
For the past 23 years, the IBAT Community Bank Compensation Survey has been the “gold standard” for salary and benefit data. It is the exclusive go-to resource for community bank CEOs grappling with compensation issues for bank personnel. IBAT’s Salary Survey is administered by Industry Insights, a leading survey research firm exclusively serving the research needs of trade and professional associations, dealer organizations and other affiliated groups since 1980.
Key Benefits of IBAT’s 2014 Salary Survey:
- Almost 2x the number of participating banks in the survey in 2014
- Only the top 25 most essential job positions to reduce your time commitment
- Consolidated data filtration parameters to yield larger data pools for more valuable customized comparison reporting
- Comprehensive static report of survey results and online custom reporting tool for peer comparisons
- NEW IN 2014: Targeted questions on bank employee benefits
How do I access the survey results?
Results for IBAT’s 2014 Salary Survey can be purchased according to the pricing schedule below, by contacting Christopher Williston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-275-2208.
|PDF Survey Report||Online Custom Reporting Tool|
|IBAT Member Participant||FREE||$395|
|IBAT Member Non-Participant||$875|
Take comfort in knowing that all compensation and organizational information is entered on a secure web site and encrypted during transmission. Industry Insights also abides by all Safe Harbor guidelines to protect the confidentiality and anonymity of your bank’s data.