The Excellence in Leadership Award is presented annually by the Leadership Division Board of Directors during the Leadership Conference.
Nominations for this award are made by the Leadership Division’s Communications Committee and are open to any Leadership Division member, except for the Division’s Executive Committee.
In addition to a personal commitment to the Division, the following criteria shall be considered:
- Outstanding leadership and recognition within their community - role model;
- Achievements and accomplishments, which have touched a broad area of service to the Division;
- Recruitment of new members;
- Dependability - not only commits but also follows through;
- Creates excitement about PAC; and
- Selflessly donates their time to promote, support and serve independent bankers in the state of Texas - ambassador of goodwill.
2015 Recipient of the Excellence in Leadership Award
Angie Brown, First National Bank of Giddings
|Past recipients include:|