We are pleased to announce that IBAT is launching a unique partnership program to continue building the public profile of Texas Community Banks. Over the past year the Texas Tribune, a not-for-profit news organization, has become the most dynamic and reliable resource for Texas political news and information. In the last month alone, the site has seen more than 800,000 unique visitors. As a show of support, IBAT has stepped up to make a financial contribution to help underwrite the Tribune’s work. In return we will receive banner ad placement on the site.
Our goal is to use this opportunity to place ads that link to a portion of the IBAT website where members of the public can enter a city or zip code to “find a community bank.” However, we need your help to build out that user experience. Each IBAT member bank has an “organizational information” page embedded in the IBAT website. At this hour, however, most lack logos or data other than addresses and website links.
We are asking that someone in your bank take responsibility for filling in the gaps of information. They can do so by following these steps:
- Visit the IBAT website.
- Login using your account credentials. Need help? Email or call Alina Greavu at 800-749-4228, ext. 2210
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll notice a “Welcome [first name]” box in the top left hand corner, with your bank name appearing below. Click on your bank name.
- On the right hand side of the screen, there should be an “Actions” menu. Select “admin” from the menu. Note: If you do not see an "Actions" menu, contact Alina Greavu.
- You’re now in the organizational information portal. Use tabs in the center of the page to enter information about your bank. Use your "description" section to describe what you want consumers to know about your bank.
- Click the “photo” tab in the center of the page to upload your bank’s logo.
Our partnership with the Texas Tribune is one more way that we can point Texans to a real banking relationship that they can only find with a True Texas Community Bank. Please help us leverage this opportunity by providing updated information about your bank, making it easier for new customers to find you.
Thanks for your assistance in this matter, and thank you for the opportunity you’ve given us to serve you.