TechMecca 2013 Presentation Slides
- Jim Van Dyke - Toward Customer-Driven Banking
- Kinney Williams - Examiner Hot Buttons in IT Exams
- Erin Fonte - Your Dad's Wallet, Your Customer's Wallet: Do You Know the Difference?
- Cody Yanchack and Shawn Dillon - Small Business is Big Business!
- Judith McGuire -Driving Performance by Using Portfolio Analytics
- Jeff Multz - The Ever-Evolving Threat Landscape - How to Survive in a Dangerous Place
- John Matheny - Five Ways IT & Op's Executive can Ease the Sting of Regulatory Reform
- George Eubank - Technology Innovations in Banking: Exploring the Mobile Channel
- Andy Slipher - How to Win Customers and Influence ROI
- Daniel Wagstaff - Social Media
- Kelly Goulart - Regulation E Revisited
- Matt Davies - Trends in Payments: Mobile and EMV
- Bret Skousen - Is PFM Dead?
- HD Jacobs - Fundamentals of Peer Analysis
- Cal Roberson - Positive Business Impact of Efficient IT
- Heather Vaughan - Solving the Right Customer Problem
February 3-4*Renaissance Austin
February 2-3*Omni Dallas Hotel
In this time of financial turmoil, you have to continuously move forward, using innovative technology in order to make an impact with your customers. As technology evolves, the marketing arena is changing as well. TechMecca 2013 will deliver targeted strategies and solutions designed especially to meet the challenge of today’s constantly changing financial services market. You will also have the opportunity to network and interact with your industry colleagues.
TechMecca features dynamic general sessions led by industry experts who understand the fragile balance between technology, marketing and customer service. Concurrent sessions focus on specific topics related to technology, marketing, compliance and risk management, helping attendees move their financial institutions forward during these tough economic times. In addition, the TechMecca Expo features products and services from the nation’s leading financial services providers.
All levels of officers, management and employees will be invited from 3,500 financial institutions throughout the country.
Monday, January 21, 2013
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Conference Registration
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Opening General Session with Joe Calloway
9:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Concurrent Educational Sessions
11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open/Lunch with Attendees
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. General Session
3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open/Exhibitor & Attendee Networking Reception
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Conference Registration
8:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Concurrent Educational Sessions
10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Closing General Session with Jim Van Dyke
11:30 a.m. - Conference Concludes
*For a complete agenda please see the full brochure.
TechMecca Features Nationally Acclaimed Speakers
Gain insight and wisdom from two of today’s most dynamic and sought-after speakers who will help you work out the challenges of your own business and personal relationships.
Be the Best at What Matters Most - The Only Strategy You’ll Ever Need
Tomorrow’s Customer-Driven Banking Experience: How Silicon Valley, Nigeria and Washington Will Shape U.S. Community Banking
Jim Van Dyke
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Fort Worth, Texas 75201
Accommodations must be reserved online in order to ensure the conference rate and availability. (Rates include a $10 surcharge to help off set conference costs.) Room rate cutoff is January 15, 2013.