Hometown: Victoria, Texas
Designations: Earned the Certified Insurance Counselor designation (CIC) in 1989
Valarie has more than 35 years insurance industry experience and completed the Certified Insurance Counselor program in 1989. In her role as Agency Manager for First Victoria National Bank's insurance operation, Valarie had firsthand experience negotiating the insurance coverage for a large community bank. Her experience can help you cut through the details of any insurance program and determine which products and services best serve you and your bank.
- 28+ years with Professional Insurance Agents in Victoria Texas as a partner and producer specializing in Personal & Business insurance.
- 6+ years with First Victoria National Bank, serving as Senior Vice President and Agency Manager of their in-house insurance agency operations, First Victoria Insurance Agency along with managing the bank’s insurance program.
- Sales Director for IBAT Financial Services working with community banks’ insurance programs.
- Named Texas Association of Insurance Agents Young Agent of the Year in 1994
- Served as Victoria Chamber of Commerce first woman Chairman of the Board in 1997
Married to Bruce Ure with three children and three grandchildren.
Valarie enjoys traveling, golfing, gardening and spending time with her children and grandchildren.