White Papers are special publications devoted to a more in-depth discussion of a regulatory or legislative issue than our newsletters. At the end of each state legislative session, and in response to critical federal legislation, a wrap-up White Paper is prepared and distributed to IBAT members.
- The 2011 Legislative Session: Money, Marbles and Chalk
- FDIC Overdraft Payment Supervisory Guidance (2010)
- Implementing the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010)
- The 2009 Legislative Session: Playing Defense
- The 2007 Legislative Session: Dollars and Sense
- The 2005 Legislative Session: Financial Modernization
- The 2003 Legislative Session: A New Era – Reality Meets Rhetoric