Mission: To enable IBAT Associates to maximize their membership investments and membership experience.
The chairman sits on the IBAT Board of Directors. The Council meets quarterly. Each council member has a term of three years which can be renewed once. Learn more.
Feel free to email Council Members with comments, concerns, questions or ideas.
|Strategic Business Partner Manager||Q2 Software, Inc.||Janine.email@example.com|
|President||Bank Compensation Consulting, Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tax Manager||BKD LLP||scunningham@BKD.com|
William (Billy) Granville, III, CLU, ChFC
|CEO & Managing Member||Granville Groupemail@example.com|
|Partner||Fenimore, Kay, Harrison & Ford LLPfirstname.lastname@example.org|
||Senior Vice President - Information Security||GarlandHeartemail@example.com|
Dan St. Clair
|Director & Principal||Briggs & Veselka Co.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice President of Membership||IBATemail@example.com|
- 2006 Council recommendation to IBAT Dues Task Force regarding Associate Member (AM) dues tiered structure which was adopted.
- More recognition for AMs (ribbons at Convention and recognition at Convention General Session).
- Established Associate Member Information Exchange.
- Status letter to AMs to let them know what is going on at IBAT and what the Council is doing for them.
- Developed a process to welcome new AMs.
- Web Enhancements on AM Search.
- AM Survey developed, distributed, results tallied and working areas of concern from the survey (website, Forum).
- Implemented the use of the tiered structure created for dues to recognize AMs for the Five*Star Award.
- Created and implement a process to review product/service listing requested and revised current list, dividing into those used and those needed.
- Responsible for the recommendation of the “Speed Dating” at the Leadership Division Conference that was adopted by staff.
- Commissioned the 2015 Banker Survey to help AMs with marketing/sales efforts.