BBA in Marketing from Texas State University Graduating Summa cum Laude
CISR, CIC, CRM & ARM
General Lines Property & Casualty, Managing General Agent, Risk Manager
Having served as Assistant Risk Manager for a Fortune 500 Company for 20 years, Carol is versed on Risk Transfer and Risk Control issues that affect today's banking community industry. She holds a BBA from Texas State University in Marketing having graduated Summa cum Laude and has more than 32 years experience in the insurance industry:
- 10+ years with Central Insurance Agency in Lockhart and Austin. Advancing through the various processes from filing to Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative.
- 3 years with Texas Associates Agency, Inc. as Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative.
Almost 20 years with Guaranty Insurance Services, Inc. serving as Assistant Risk Manager on their Parent Company’s Account, Temple-Inland.
- Responsibilities included day-to-day oversight as supervisor for written premium in excess of $12,000,000 and primary responsibility for the Financial Institution Bond, Directors & Officers Liability, Aviation, Property, Agents E&O, Surety and other lines of Management Liability.
- Co-Leader of the Insurance Agency Loss Mitigation team, handling the annual file review process of all branches of Guaranty Insurance in Texas and California.
- 4 years with IBAT Financial Services in Current Position.
Married in 2001 to Marc Troy, Modernization & Migration Manager for North American for Emerson Process Management. Members of St. Williams Catholic Parish in Round Rock, both Carol and Marc are Eucharistic Ministers for the Sick and Homebound serving the hospital and nursing home communities. Carol is currently serving as Financial Secretary for the Catholic Daughters of the Americas - Our Ladies of the Hills, Court #2415 in Round Rock. Their children are of the four-leg variety, with cats Mena & Sneakers and Travis, their Shetland Sheepdog. They are also proud Godparents of Sarah Adams & Addison Olivia Halm.
Carol enjoys spending time with Marc and Family. Both Carol and Marc are fans of all types of sports. When time allows, Carol loves to watch classic movies, especially those featuring Cary Grant.