COVID-19 War Room
IBAT has created a virtual War Room webinar to support Texas community bankers through both the economic and the operational crisis caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. The COVID-19 War Room features IBAT's Karen Neeley, Christy Hester and Kelly Goulart. It will operate without a fixed agenda to give those who participate an opportunity to ask questions and share best practices with others facing the same unprecedented challenges.
To view archived recordings of the COVID-19 War Room, or downloand FAQ documents from each session, vist our COVID War Room Page.
Upcoming War Room Presentations
12:00p.m to 1:00p.m.
12:00p.m. to 1:00p.m.
The following resources were developed by the IBAT team to help community bankers navigate the COVID-19 situation most efficiently:
- Comments on Treasury's and SBA's PPP Loan Forgiveness Requirements
- Business Continuity Planning Considerations
- Credit Consultation Hotline
- Cybersecurity Readiness Guide
- Loan Modifications and Reporting
- PPP: Note Considerations Update: PDF | Word
- Preparing for Potential Credit Quality Issues
Karen Neeley's What's Keeping Me Up
Credit Consultation Hotline
As IBAT recently added an accomplished 30-year credit officer (Christy Hester) to our staff, beginning today we offer a Banker Hotline for members as they manage the current upheaval within our markets and communities.
Christy is available to answer questions, offer guidance and provide tools for portfolio analysis, loan grading, workout situations, regulatory examinations and a variety of other credit administration issues. She may be reached at 512-677-9248 during business hours.
The IBAT Compliance Forum now includes a COVID-19 section that allows Texas community bankers to share thoughts on the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on bank operations. Click here to join the peer-to-peer conversation.
Other Resources for Your Bank
The following resources were gathered/developed by the IBAT Compliance team to help community bankers navigate the COVID-19 situation most efficiently:
- ACH Network Rules Pandemic-Related FAQs (Nacha)
- BKD: Summry of Tax-Related Provisions Found in HR 6201
- Business Continuity Management (FFIEC)
- Business Recovery Loan Program (GEDP)
- ICBA: Crisis Response and Preparedness Toolkit
- ICBA Webinar Recording: COVID-19
- Identifying Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19 (CISA)
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act Summary (ICBA)
- Texas Supreme Order Regarding Garnishments
Fed Discount Window Borrowings
The Dallas Fed asked us to remind you that the Discount Window is available for short-term liquidity needs. We have been asked to emphasize that a bank coming to the Discount Window is not viewed as a sign of weakness, and banks are encouraged to consider this option as a part of their overall liquidity strategy. The primary credit rate has been reduced to 25 bps and term lending facilities are available for up to 90 days. If you have questions regarding this process, please call 877-682-3256 or find detailed information here.