Please let us know how your community bank is supporting and advocating financial education in your community. The IBAT Education Foundation is continually adding to its comprehensive database of financial literacy projects and programs throughout the state of Texas as a valuable resource for community banks, legislators, teachers, etc.
Just simply fill out the attached form and give us a brief description of your projects/programs:
- Overview of project/program
- Who do you reach in your community with your project/program ?
- What age group(s) do you reach with your project/program?
- How many individuals benefit from this project/program each year?
- Is this an ongoing project?
- Is this employee or volunteer driven?
Thank you for helping the IBAT Education Foundation build financially literate communities across Texas.