Do you have a way to communicate to your staff in the aftermath of an emergency or natural disaster? IBAT established a FREE hotline/voice mail box and web access for each of its members as an option for Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity Plans. Simply assign two contact people (a primary and a secondary) by filling out the enrollment form. Pre-enrollment is required, but it's easy!
Hopefully you'll never need this service, but if you do, IBAT's ready.
For telephone instructions, download the Emergency Hotline Instructions PDF.
How to post an alert:
Watch the video below or follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Go to www.ibat.org
- Login, located on right hand side of page below the search box.
- Login will take you to your profile page. However, if you are a registered user of IBAT’s Compliance Forum, you will be directed to the forum upon log in. To reach your profile page, click "Edit Info of email@example.com" to reach the profile page.
- Scroll to bottom of the page. Here it will show you any active alerts you currently have, and there is also a link there to ‘Add an Alert’. Click on that link.
- This takes you to the Create Emergency Notice page. Fill out the required fields (title, body, unpublish date under the scheduling option) in the alert and then click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
- To revise or delete existing alerts you login, and then can delete any existing alerts at the bottom of your profile page, or click the edit button on each alert to revise that specific item. - See more here.
How to check alerts:
- Go to www.ibat.org
- Scroll over the ‘Find a Community Bank’ menu bar item and click on the 'Emergency Bank Notices' link
- All existing alerts will be listed on this page, for all banks. To find alerts for just your bank use the search box at the top of the list search by bank name or city and find alerts that just apply to you.
Each firm must pre-register to participate. It's FREE and EASY.
This benefit is courtesy of your IBAT membership.
Video: How to create an alert