With the Texas legislative session now firmly under way, IBAT has updated its priorities for the 85th session. These, and other issues likely to arise, will be discussed with lawmakers when IBAT members descend on the Texas Capitol, April 4-5, 2017:
- Home equity enhancements, including revisions to the three percent fee cap, “seasoned refinance”, agriculture use property and home equity lines of credit;
- Multi-party account types and disclosure;
- Disclosure of interested parties;
- Public funds investment;
- Property tax lenders; and
- Gift card purchase ID requirements.
Read up on these issues and download the priorities document from the IBAT website. In addition to joining us for IBAT’s Community Banking Day at the Capitol, please make plans to join us in D.C. for the IBAT Congressional Visit, May 2-4, 2017.
Staff contact: Steve Scurlock, email@example.com, 512-275-2226