And the Winners Are...
We were blown away, yet again, by this year’s Best of Community Banking Award submissions. Our bank members should be commended for the outstanding work they do both in their banks and in their communities. Special congratulations to First Convenience Bank (Mesquite), a division of First National Bank Texas (Killeen), for its Nexus Teen Residential Program partnership that received the 2017 Best of Show Award.
Listed below are the 2017 BOCB Gold Eagle Award winners, and all other winners can be found here. Thank you to all entrants for enriching the lives of Texans each and every day.
- Citizens National Bank, Henderson (COMMUNITY SPIRIT AWARD) - Restoring the Past, Bringing Legacy to Life
- First United Bank, Lubbock (COMMUNITY SPIRIT AWARD) - Community Spirit Project
- Texas Regional Bank, McAllen - Building Dreams: One Home at a Time
- American Bank, Corpus Christi - American Bank Wears Jeans for a Cause
- First National Bank Texas, Killeen (BEST OF SHOW) - Nexus Project
- Happy State Bank, Amarillo - Kid's Bank
- Industry State Bank - The Building Blocks of Financial Education
- Fort Hood National Bank - FHNB Financial Readiness Program
- HomeTown Bank, Galveston - HomeTown Bank's 50th Anniversary
- Independent Bank, McKinney - Corporate Culture
- First State Bank, Gainesville - First State Bank New Website
- Independent Bank, McKinney - Employee Milestone Program