Cybersecurity remains one of the top concerns for bankers. IBAT’s IT Security and Fraud Summit, February 1-2, 2018 in Dallas, provides information about how to protect your bank’s most critical assets in the face of increasingly sophisticated cyber threats. IBAT is once again partnering with experts from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, as well as Endorsed Service Providers CalTech, Diebold Nixdorf and Secureworks.
Not-to-miss sessions include:
- “Using Big Data Machine Learning and Orchestration to Reduce Risk” presented by Secureworks,
- “Stick to Governance” presented by Garland Heart,
- “Are You My ISO?” presented by CoNetrix,
- “Effective Components of Successful Cybersecurity Programs” presented by CalTech,
- “IT Examination Trends and Best Practices” presented by the Dallas Fed,
- “Skimmers, Shimmers and Malware, Oh My!” presented by Diebold Nixdorf.