The May/June 2018 issue of IBAT’s magazine, The Texas Independent Banker, is now available online. While the printed version should have arrived in your mailbox last week, you can check out the online edition here. This month’s cover feature takes an in-depth look at customer service and how to ensure you are providing the excellent service you think you are. Other articles include:
- A Q&A with the 31st Comptroller of the Currency Joseph Otting;
- A preview of IBAT’s 2018 Leadership Conference;
- What you need to know about the 2018 BOCB Awards;
- A legal entity primer from IBAT’s Karen Neeley;
- Raffle, lottery and sweepstakes rules from IBAT’s Kelly Goulart;
- And much more.
As always, we welcome your suggestions for content to be featured in future issues. Please feel free to contact Neil Ferguson with ideas.