Our Appraisal Toolkit will help your bank create policies and procedures for your appraisal program. All documents are developed in commonly used formats to allow for easy edits and revisions.
The Appraisal Toolkit includes the following:
- Guidance sheet (in Word)
- Appraiser engagement letter (in Word)
- Evaluation/extrapolation sample forms (in Excel)
- Real estate evaluation/appraisal review worksheet (in Excel)
Click here to learn more.
IBAT Member Price: $199 | Non-Member Price: $250
Home Equity Lending Seminar Recording and Tools
This recorded series will allow you to experience the IBAT Home Equity Summit held January 2018. This live recording will include IBAT compliance staff, Kelly Goulart and Janie Daniel, as they participate with host Karen Neeley, IBAT General Counsel and Senior Attorney with Kennedy Sutherland LLP, for discussions on home equity lending.
You can purchase the entire recording, or the parts listed below:
Home Equity Lending - Full Bundle (includes all four parts) - $395/$495 (member/nonmember price)
- Part 1 - Homestead basics including permissible liens, 65 min - $135/$145 (member/nonmember price)
- Part 2 - Home Equity Lending basics, 55 min - $110/$120 (member/nonmember price)
- Part 3 - Conclusion of Home Equity Basics, 97 min - $195/$205 (member/nonmember price)
- Part 4 - Home Equity Lines of Credit, HELOCs, 26 min - $60/$70 (member/nonmember price)
Members save more than $100 when purchasing the full bundle which includes all four parts.
Beneficial Ownership Rule Webinar Recording and Tools
The Customer Due Diligence Requirements including the 'Beneficial Ownership' rules went into effect May 11, 2018. Under the final rule, a bank is required to adopt due diligence procedures that require identification and verification of a legal entity's beneficial owner(s) at the time of account opening.
In addition to the 'Beneficial Ownership' requirements, the rule added a 'fifth pillar' to four required tenets of a bank's anti-money laundering program. The requirement to establish risk-based procedures for conducting ongoing due diligence, including customer risk profiles, will have a major impact on your financial institution's anti-money laundering program.
Member Price: $195 | Non-Member Price: $245