Associate members are companies (not individuals) that offer products and services to the banking industry.
- 1-10 employees = $995
- 11-200 employees = $1,195
- 201-499 employees = $1,395
- 500+ employees = $1,995
Associate members shall have the privileges of active membership except the protective benefits and the right to vote or hold elective office. The benefit package has an estimated annual value of over $5,000.
2018 Five*Star Associate Members
The following Associate Members demonstrated tremendous support of the community banking industry through engagement in IBAT in 2017. As such, they will be celebrated as Five*Star Associate Members throughout the year. One company of each size will be selected as a Five*Star Award winner later this year. Click here to learn more about the award.
IBAT and the community banking industry thank:
Advantage Health Plans Trust
- 2018 Partnership Opportunities
- 2018 Associate Member Directory
- Advertising Information
- Advisory Council
- Associate Member PAC Drive
- Associate Member Product Listing
- Call for Presentations
- Five*Star Award Participation
- IBAT GreenBook
- IBAT Leadership Division Guide for Associate Members
Webinars/Training on Demand
- IBAT Member Portal Training: Using IBAT's Database to Keep Your Profile Up-to-Date (30 minutes)
- IBAT AM Engagement Scoring: Tracking Your Company's Engagement Points and Five*Star Award Qualifications (15 minutes)
- IBAT Associate Member Orientation (February 2018)
How to Join
FDIC-insured banks that do not meet the criteria for regular membership and are offering correspondent banking services in the State of Texas could apply to become Correspondent Associates in the association.