Associate members are companies (not individuals) that offer products and services to the banking industry.
- 1-10 employees = $995
- 11-200 employees = $1,195
- 201-499 employees = $1,395
- 500+ employees = $1,995
Associate members shall have the privileges of active membership except the protective benefits and the right to vote or hold elective office. The benefit package has an estimated annual value of over $5,000.
- 2016 Associate Member Directory
- 2017 Partnership Opportunities
- Advertising Information
- Advisory Council
- Associate Member PAC Drive
- Associate Member Product Listing
- Associate Member Roster
- Five*Star Award Participation
- IBAT Call for Presentations
- IBAT Leadership Division Guide for Associate Members
- Maximize Your Convention Investment
How to Join
FDIC-insured banks that do not meet the criteria for regular membership and are offering correspondent banking services in the State of Texas could apply to become Correspondent Associates in the association.