Associate members shall have the privileges of active membership except the protective benefits and the right to vote or hold elective office. The benefit package has an estimated annual value of over $5,000.
Associate members are companies (not individuals) that offer products and services to the banking industry.
FDIC-insured banks that do not meet the criteria for regular membership and are offering correspondent banking services in the State of Texas could apply to become Correspondent Associates in the association.
- 1-10 employees = $995
- 11-200 employees = $1,195
- 201-499 employees = $1,395
- 500+ employees = $1,995
- 2019 Year at a Glance
- 2019 Associate Member Directory
- 2020 Engagement Opportunities
- Advertising Information
- Advisory Council
- Associate Member PAC Drive
- Associate Member Product Listing
- Call for Presentations
- Five*Star Award Participation
- IBAT GreenBook
- IBAT Leadership Division Guide for Associate Members
Webinars/Training on Demand
- IBAT Member Portal Training: Using IBAT's Database to Keep Your Profile Up-to-Date (30 minutes)
- IBAT AM Engagement Scoring: Tracking Your Company's Engagement Points and Five*Star Award Qualifications (15 minutes)
- IBAT Associate Member Orientation (February 2018)
The following Associate Members demonstrated tremendous support of the community banking industry through engagement in IBAT in 2018. As such, they will be celebrated as Five*Star Associate Members throughout the year. One company of each size will be selected as a Five*Star Award winner later this year. Awards were presented at the Connecting Leaders Conference in Frisco in June.
Since 2002, IBAT has honored our Associate Members with the IBAT Five*Star Award, recognizing those companies that routinely provide not just excellent service, but innovative solutions that help community banks grow faster, enhance profits, gain efficiency and SHINE through:
- Service excellence that provides community banks with the support they can depend upon;
- Human relationships based upon trust, respect and strong working relationships;
- Integrity that meets the high standards banks have a right to expect from their trusted suppliers;
- Never-ending commitment to the success of the community banking industry; and
- Exceptional value for the products and services provided.
To qualify for the IBAT Five*Star Award, an associate member must earn enough engagement points by being involved in IBAT events throughout the prior year. For 2019, those companies with qualifying engagement scores for Five*Star Associate Member status are listed below (this is based on the top 10% of the scores in each membership tier).
2019 Five*Star Award Winners
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|The Bank Advisory Group, L.L.C.||Fenimore, Kay, Harrison & Ford, LLP||BKD, LLP|
2019 Five*Star Associate Members
The Bank Advisory Group, L.L.C.
Catalyst Financial Company
J. Keith Hughey Company
Kennedy Sutherland, LLP
Advantage Health Plans Trust
American National Insurance Company
Bank Compensation Consulting
The Bankers Bank
Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas
Fenimore, Kay, Harrison & Ford, LLP
John M. Floyd & Associates
The Todd Organization
Briggs & Veselka
PULSE, A Discover Company
IBAT is grateful to its 2019 Five*Star Associate Members. Thanks for your support!