Associate members are companies (not individuals) that offer products and services to the banking industry.
- 1-10 employees = $995
- 11-200 employees = $1,195
- 201-499 employees = $1,395
- 500+ employees = $1,995
Associate members shall have the privileges of active membership except the protective benefits and the right to vote or hold elective office. The benefit package has an estimated annual value of over $5,000.
2017 Five*Star Associate Members
The following Associate Members demonstrated tremendous support of the community banking industry through engagement in IBAT in 2016. As such, they will be celebrated as Five*Star Associate Members throughout the year. One company of each size will be selected as a Five*Star Award winner later this year. Click here to learn more about the award.
IBAT and the community banking industry thank:
Advantage Health Plans Trust
- 2017 Associate Member Directory
- 2017 Partnership Opportunities
- Advertising Information
- Advisory Council
- Associate Member PAC Drive
- Associate Member Product Listing
- Associate Member Roster
- Call for Presentations
- Five*Star Award Participation
- IBAT Call for Presentations
- IBAT Dine and Demo Series
- IBAT GreenBook
- IBAT Leadership Division Guide for Associate Members
- Maximize Your Convention Investment
- Webinars/Training on Demand
How to Join
FDIC-insured banks that do not meet the criteria for regular membership and are offering correspondent banking services in the State of Texas could apply to become Correspondent Associates in the association.